[responsive][/responsive]International expertise, local service
- ComFlor® composite floor decks are setting new standards in global construction technology, and is the market leading composite steel flooring system.
- Steel & Tube manufacture ComFlor composite steel decking in New Zealand under licence to Tata Steel Europe.
- Tata Steel is a global leader in construction technology, with a strong focus on developing leading products through significant investment in research and development.
- ComFlor composite floor decks have emerged from an extensive development process involving the Steel Construction Institute in the UK and have been thoroughly tested at Imperial College in London to ensure they are the strongest and most efficient steel decking profiles available.
Proudly manufactured here in New Zealand
- From our manufacturing facility in East Tamaki, Auckland we supply to the New Zealand, Australia, and Pacific Island markets.
- Steel & Tube are proud to buy New Zealand made, and we source our steel coil from New Zealand Steel. New Zealand Steel utilise both local black iron-sand and 12% recycled steel in the manufacture of the raw steel used in our profiles.
- In addition to our strong research, manufacturing and distribution expertise we retain a very experienced ComFlor team who are here to advise architects, specifiers, construction companies, engineers and quantity surveyors in any way required, from the design stage through to tips on installation and concrete pouring sequencing.
- We aim to help our end customers by exposing them to the latest thinking in global steel construction. By taking a stewardship approach to our technical marketing and customer service, we have helped grow the size of the steel framed construction market substantially, as well as our own business.
- ComFlor composite floor decks have been installed in some of the most prestigious, technically demanding and futuristic structures throughout the world.
- In New Zealand our ComFlor profiles have been used in some of this country’s most well known projects including: