The ComFlor 60
Composite flooring system is simple and fast to install
- 0.75mm, up to 6.00m
- 0.90mm, over 6.00m
- 1.00mm, over 6.10m
- 1.20mm, over 6.20m
- 0.75mm, up to 3.25m
- 0.90mm, over 3.50m
- 1.00mm, over 3.80m
- 1.20mm, over 4.00m
- All multi-storey buildings.
- Ideal for use in carparks.
- Perfect for industrial storage units.
- Residential dwellings.
- Apartments building.
- Mezzanine floors in retail, warehouse and factory units.
- Gauge options of 0.75mm to 1.20mm to suit the particular span.
- Optimised profile design gives exceptional unpropped (double) spanning capability of over 4.00 metres, reducing structural steel requirements and hence cost.
- Propped spans over 6.50m are also possible using bottom steel.
- ComFlor 60 uses a reduced concrete volume for any slab depth, providing a more sustainable solution and reducing costs.
- Stiffer profile means less deflection during construction leading to greater safety on the site and savings on concrete.
Keep it simple
- The profile design guarantees central shear-stud positioning to optimise composite action, reducing the need for on-site checking.
Excellent acoustic and fire performance
- Fire ratings up to 4 hours are possible with ComFlor 60
- ComFlor 60 has best inherent acoustic properties of the ComFlor range.
Safer manual handling
- With a cover width of 600mm, sheets are lightweight, making them safer and easier to handle.
*Spans are calculated using ComFlor software. In some situations the span may be able to be greater than those indicated. ComFlor software should always be used to determine the spanning capacity and design requirements of ComFlor for the slab.